Saturday, October 13, 2012

We are back!

So it has been way to long, in the last week or so I have been feeling really guilty about not posting on the blog. Lets face it, I am just not a blogger and I am sorry to those of you out there who like to check in with us. Plus  Here are my reasons for coming back: One, my kids are so stinkin cute and it really needs to be documented. Two, I want to have some sort of family history. Three, there are grandparents and aunts and uncles out there that we don't get to see often enough.
This year is almost over and so much has gone on in our lives and we are amazed at how fast the kids are growing.  In February we bought a house in Provo and to this day I can still say we love it. It has a huge back yard for the kids to play in (Isaac is in heaven, he spends hours outside playing), a woodshop for Renn, and even a room that we have turned into a preschool for me! It's perfect for us.
We had a great first Easter in our home, the kids loved all the colored eggs.  I also made them matching Easter outfits, I love them!


Fourth of July was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. It took me a while to see that you posted! Don't stop! I love this!

    ReplyDelete