Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Olivia and more...

I can't believe that it has been so long since I have written anything on here, ok, I guess given my track record its not surprizing at all.  I just wish that I was good at it and loved doing it.  I love that it is a good way to keep a journal of our family and a place to share thoughts and feelings.  So I guess that there is no going back in time to make up for all the lost post that could have been posted but I really want to try and use this to share with the world the wonderful family that I have been blessed with and the fun times we have together.  One thing that must be updated is the addition of sweet little Olivia Ann.  She was born October 20, 2013.  She is a little fireball and a joy to have around.  The last few months have been so fun to see her personality coming out.  Love this little blessing in our life!




No comments:

Post a Comment