Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Baby


It has been a while since we have posted anything on here, I don't know how anyone finds the time to write on blogs let alone read them. Time just goes by way to fast. Not to much has been going on here. Renn is working hard and going to school. I have started a night class that is three nights a week and so Renn gets to watch Isaac for a few hours each night. I can see that it has been good for both of them to spend so much time together. I have noticed that whenever Renn is around Isaac just wants to be with him, it's cute. Isaac has managed to catch the hearts of many at church. This week he got a lot of "oh, he is just the happiest baby!" A few weeks ago a lady in our ward told us that we just had the cutest kid and that she loves to just watch him. We are please with him. He has become quite the handful as he has learned to scoot everywhere!

Like I said, he gets into EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment