Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sad Day

I know it has been a while since I have been able to write. I have been really sick and Isaac seems to be getting it too. Hopefully Renn will not get it. Ok so on to the sad day part, the Warm Springs near my parents home burned down today, I am so upset that this has happened. At first I was worried about my aunt and uncle serving a mission there, they are ok but their house burned down as well as the old mansion that has been a part of the springs for as long as I can remember. I am trying to fathom the nice little oasis in the desert now, all the palm trees burned, so devastating! I have been going to this place since I was little. Good memories. Here are a few pictures of the springs just a month ago when I was down there with Isaac...I am really going to miss this place!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is sad. It sounds like it was a neat place. Did you post more pictures, cause I don't see them.

    ReplyDelete